Parents | Teens | Adults
CHOOSE CAREERS YOU LOVE
13th March 2021 | 8 Saturdays | online
''Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life''
Welcome to the Future of Work or the Passion Economy.
In this 8 week program, your child is going to achieve the following outcomes:
1. Identify what he/she is good at ( Strengths and Skills )
2. Discovering his/her natural interest/inclinations
3. Exposure to the World of Work
4. Creating a Blueprint/Career Roadmap for themselves
1. Understand their WHY
2. Create a Yellow Collar List
3. Create their own Vision Board - Goal Setting
4. Exposure to departments in a Company
5. How to Research & Network
6. Time management
Yellow Collar Assessment ( based on Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligence )
Cost: INR 12500/- + 18% GST ( INR 14,750/- )
Certificate provided: Yes
Worksheets/Projects provided: Yes
Age group: 13 years to 19 years
Number of students/batch: 10
When: Every Saturday from 4.00 pm to 5.30 pm from 13th March 2021.
Session format: 90 minute sessions for 8 weeks; There will be 6 weeks of group sessions and 2 weeks of individual sessions ( S3 and S8).
WHAT DO THE TEENS HAVE TO SAY?
Roadmap ( Careers & Dreams )
A comprehensive, tailor made insights roadmap will be shared that highlights
Areas of opportunity and action steps
Career Simulations done with inferences
Courses ( Main stream, part time and online )
List of internships to do
List of projects to work on for Portfolio building
How to select the right college?